"Mrs. Portman finally stops her lesson as she looks on with a pained expression. The calm she tries to exude is fraying at the edges. Next to me a girl starts crying and I want to tell her to shut up, but I don't want to attract attention. She'll have to fend for herself."
"But I'm not going to let him intimidate me. Threaten me. The Program can't have me. So I swing out my arm, punching the left side of his jaw. He immediately recovers and twists my hand up behind my back, cursing under his breath as he slams me against the wall. When there's a sudden pinch in my arm, the sedative, I laugh. 'I don't care how many drugs you and the doctors give me,' I say. 'I'll never let you take my memories."
Welcome to The Program.
The Program is one of the most addictive books I've read lately. I've enjoyed it so much that I really want to share it with other fans of Teen and Young Adult fiction, so I'm giving away one copy of The Program. You can earn entries any time from now to 12:01 AM Sunday June 2nd.
Learn more about The Program
Here is a link to the GoodReads page for The Program: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11366397-the-program
The Sequel is called The Treatment and it will be released in 2014.
Already read The Program?
Click on this link for an exclusive sneak peek of The Sequel:
How to earn entries
1. Leave a comment saying that you'd like to enter (your comment can contain other things but it must say this at the very least) OR e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org you can choose one or the other. This will earn you one entry. This is your initial entry. You must contact me in some way (goodreads, twitter, e-mail, or blog comment) to enter yourself before you can earn any of the additional entries stated below.
2. Follow me on twitter; @sillysums... this earns one additional entry.
3. Add me on goodreads; Sumney Sigler... this earns one additional entry.
4. Do you follow my blog? If so, this earns one additional entry.
5. Spread the word; refer a friend! The friend that you referred MUST mention that you've referred them. This will DOUBLE your entry and if your friend decides to enter they will win an additional entry.
If you do all of the above you can have a maximum of EIGHT entries. WOW!
Note: I won't always do the refer a friend option in the future, I'm just looking for more blog followers.
If you feel confused, aren't sure how many entries you have, or have some questions don't be afraid to ask! I am always happy to clear things up for you.
In your initial comment or e-mail, please tell me how many entries you think you do or will have by the time this contest closes.
Thanks for reading, and good luck!